Candid Conversations and Challenging Behaviours
This course is designed to skill the workforce so it may resolve conflict in a constructive rather than a destructive manner.
At the end of the course participants will:
- Develop practical skills in empowering coaching staff to manage their own conflict;
- Learn how to prepare for a candid conversation;
- Acquire skills to manage challenging workplace behaviours;
- Know when to intervene and when to refer matters to higher management;
- Acquire skills in dealing with conflict and controlling anger.
Workshop will include practical skill demonstrations and practice, handy management tips, case studies, fishbowl exercises and small group discussions.
Duration and Cost:
Half day or 2 hours for abridged version