Enforcing a Social Media Policy at Your School (Email and Internet Use)
All employees and managers
At the end of the course participants will have learned:
- Implications for the distribution of offensive material, defamation, copyright, and systems abuse.
- How to manage the risk.
- Discussion of the employer obligations when conducting supervision or investigation of employee email and Internet use.
- An examination of the employer's versus employee's privacy rights in terms of email and Internet policing and use.
- Fundamentals to effective social networking policies.
- Closing the virtual school gate.
The course will include case studies and small group work. Preferred group size is 15 to 20 participants.
Duration and Cost:
$800 plus GST and travel