Best Practice Investigation Procedures when Complaints are Lodged
“Improper investigation into harassment claims can be victimization “
management who wish to adopt the best practice for the investigation of complaints. The course does not accredit people to be investigators but does discuss the principles of investigating complaints.
At the end of the course participants will have learned:
- There has been an allegation - what do I do now?
- The principles of natural justice and procedural fairness?
- Sexual Harassment - What are reasonable steps for prevention?
- The composition of complaints
- What makes an effective investigation
- Concluding an investigation
- The obligations as an employer/employee in a workplace investigation
- Case Studies.
The course will include case studies, small group work and a question and answer session. Preferred group size is 15 to 20 participants.
Duration and Costs:
$1500 plus GST and travel